The leading behaviour specialist in the UK offering Skype appointments across the country.
- Trouble with tantrums?
- Behaviour struggles?
- Want to know how to deal with bad behaviour?
- Behaviour problems?
- Behaviour strategies for ADHD, autism or another condition?
- Can’t tell what is the condition and what is chosen behaviour?
Skype and Phone Behaviour Consultations available today
Richard Daniel Curtis is an internationally renowned behaviour expert and author. He has written 9 books relating to the mindset and behaviour of children, plus has 2 child assessments named after him (in assessing children’s social and emotional skills). His work has directly influenced over half a million children’s lives.
Many of the parents and carers who consult him say that they have felt overwhelmed and afraid to ask for help, often secretly feeling like a failure a parent. It’s so easy to feel alone as a parent and Richard understands how to quickly put them at ease with his friendly empathetic way.
It’s just like talking to a friend, but a friend who’s studied what your problem is.
Here’s what one of his clients had to say the morning after their consultation:
Richard offers consultations for parents, carers and direct sessions with young people at his Southampton office. The first consultation is always guaranteed, meaning that if Richard isn’t able to help you won’t pay a penny, which means that you can be assured of top quality advice.
You will leave with an understanding of why you are seeing the behaviours that are troubling and a practical 5 point action plan to address them with confidence.
There are three options for you to receive help from Richard:
- Consultations at Richard’s office only cost £300 (or £120 a month for 3 months) per hour and include a social and emotional developmental assessment, an action plan and explanation for each of the recommendations, followed by a second follow-up appointment 3-4 weeks later – they are available evenings and all weekend, including during school holidays.
- Online (through Skype) and telephone consultations only cost £250 (or $340) per hour and include an action plan and explanation for each of the recommendations, followed by a second follow-up appointment 3-4 weeks later – they are available evenings and all weekend, including during school holidays.
- Want Richard to come to your home or visit your child’s school? See Visits from Richard
Reports (for example as evidence for education) cost an additional £180, just let Richard know on the day.
Payment is accepted on the day by cash or card (card payments can be split into 3 monthly payments).
When? Very often as Richard works in the evenings he has appointments available within 24-48 hours to help you to quickly address the suffering your child is experiencing.
Want to find out if this is right for you? Then phone my office on 02381 120010 and ask for The Kid Calmer.
Not quite ready to book and want more details? Put your query in here.