The leading behaviour specialist in the UK offering behaviour consultations in Southampton.
- Trouble with tantrums?
- Behaviour struggles?
- Want to know how to deal with bad behaviour?
- Behaviour problems?
- Behaviour strategies for ADHD, autism or another condition?
- Can’t tell what is the condition and what is chosen behaviour?
Richard Daniel Curtis is an internationally renowned behaviour expert and author. He has written 11 books relating to the mindset and behaviour of children, plus has 2 child assessments named after him (in assessing children’s social and emotional skills). His work has directly influenced over half a million children’s lives.
Many of the parents and carers who consult him say that they have felt overwhelmed and afraid to ask for help, often secretly feeling like a failure a parent. It’s so easy to feel alone as a parent and Richard understands how to quickly put them at ease with his friendly empathetic way.
It’s just like talking to a friend, but a friend who’s studied what your problem is.
Here’s what one of his clients had to say the morning after their consultation:
Richard offers consultations for parents, carers and direct sessions with young people at his Southampton office. The first consultation is always guaranteed, meaning that if Richard isn’t able to help you by recommending actions at the time, you get a full refund, which means that you can be assured of top quality advice with no risk.
You will leave with an understanding of why you are seeing the behaviours that are troubling and a practical 5 point Bespoke Action Plan to address them with confidence.
There are three options for you to receive help from Richard:
- Consultations at Richard’s office only cost £300 per hour and include a social and emotional developmental assessment, an action plan and explanation for each of the recommendations, followed by a second follow-up appointment 3-4 weeks later – they are available evenings and all weekend, including during school holidays.
- Online (through Skype) and telephone consultations Initial consultations cost £360, but following ones only cost £360 per hour and include an action plan and explanation for each of the recommendations, followed by a second follow-up appointment 3-4 weeks later – they are available evenings and all weekend, including during school holidays.
- Want Richard to come to your home or visit your child’s school? See Visits from Richard
Reports (for example as evidence for education) cost an additional £480, just let Richard know on the day.
Payment is accepted on the day by cash, in advance by card (card payments can be split into 3 monthly payments) or bank transfer.
Follow-up sessions are offered at a reduced price. Often families choose to have online evening appointments. These are available at bulk buy costings:
- Single session £300
- 4 sessions £1,000
- 8 sessions £1,600
When are appointments available? Very often as Richard works in the evenings he has appointments available within 24-48 hours to help you to quickly address the suffering your child is experiencing.
What happens at an appointment?
Richard will listen to the issues you are facing and suggest possible causes and suggest a way forward. He will ask about the difficulties and also about your child’s background. This helps Richard to understand the behaviour, often caused by social and emotional problems. Normally sessions last 45-60 minutes.
If you proceed to further sessions, Richard will probably ask you to complete an assessment of your child and also a Young Person Information Sheet.
Ready to proceed?
Want to find out if this is right for you:
Book your free no commitment informal chat here.